THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
1. Either we believe in God or in chance. Develop, therefore, the argument:
"All nature operates with a certain definite time and order, and is subject
to the rule and foresight and orderly arrangement of someone.
2. How does the Providence of God account for the fact that the good often
are afflicted, and that the wicked often prosper?
3. Give one reason why there can be only one God.
4. Discuss any one of the causes or motives which led men to believe in
many gods (polytheism).
5. What is astrology, and what is wrong about it?
6. Discuss fortune-telling, palm-reading, etc.