THE DIVINITY OF CHRIST
1. From the words of St. Peter how does the Transfiguration prove the
Divinity of Our Lord?
2. Do you see a similarity between the beliefs of some men to-day and the
error of Photinus?
3. Arianism was one of the great heresies which still exists to-day (only
less philosophically) in the Unitarian religion. Discuss this.
4. Did not the great English poet, John Milton, hold views similar to
5. The eternal generation of the Word or Son of God is likened by St.
Thomas to the generation of the word in the mind of man - a thought
conceived in the intellect. Can you explain this?
6. In what ways are we told to give adoration and honor to the Second
Person of the Blessed Trinity, the Word of God?