THE PASSION OF CHRIST
1. Why is it that we cannot fully understand the tremendous fact of the
passion and death of Christ?
2. "He [Christ] did not die as God, but as man." Explain these words of St.
3. Why did the Son of God suffer and die for us?
4. Discuss the various effects of sin, and observe how the passion of
Christ is a remedy against sin.
5. How can our consideration of the passion and death of Our Lord bring
about a complete reformation of our lives?
6. What are some of the virtues of which Our Lord is the supreme Exemplar