THE HOLY GHOST
1. Why is it necessary that there be will and love in God?
2. "The charity of God is poured forth in our hearts by the Holy Ghost who
is given to us." In what way is this statement of St. Paul a definition of
the Holy Ghost?
3. What was the purpose of placing five articles on the Holy Ghost in the
4. Explain how each of these five articles indicates that the Holy Ghost is
not a mere angelic minister but is truly God.
5. The Holy Ghost is love, and therefore He cleanses us from sin. Discuss
6. Name two ways in which the Holy Ghost aids the intellect or mind of man.
7. Discuss the role of the Holy Ghost in the attainment of our eternal