RESURRECTION OF THE BODY
1. Show that the Holy Ghost sanctifies (that is, makes holy) the whole man.
2. Discuss the practical effects of belief in the resurrection of the body.
3. How can a strong belief in the resurrection help us to attain salvation?
4. What will the body be like after it arises from the dead?
5. Discuss what St. Thomas calls the "perfect age" of thirty-three years.
6. Compare point for point the condition of the resurrected body of the
blessed and that of the damned, showing in what they are alike and in what
they differ; and also point out that these differences conduce to the
happiness of the saved and the misery of the damned.