NINTH AND TENTH COMMANDMENTS
1. Covetousness - wrongful desires and longings - destroys a man's peace of
soul. Discuss this.
2. Notice the similarity between the Seventh and Tenth Commandments, and
also between the Sixth and Ninth Commandments (see footnote 16).
3. Discuss the differences which St. Thomas gives between human laws and
4. Observe the differences between the Ninth and Tenth Commandments (see
footnote 4 under Tenth Commandment).
5. Explain how love of God and neighbor is the one principle or force
underlying all the Commandments.