THY KINGDOM COME
1. St. Thomas joins the seven gifts of the Holy Ghost with the seven
petitions of the Our Father. How does he bring in the gifts of fear and
2. Why do we pray that the "kingdom of God may come," since it has always
3. The word "kingdom" here means the rule of God in the hearts of men by
His grace, and the reign of God in all society and in every nation by His
law. Discuss this.
4. How do we assist the foreign missions when we pray "Thy kingdom come"?
5. In another sense, "kingdom" means the glory of heaven. Explain.
6. We also pray that we may one day live in the kingdom of God because of
its perfect justice, its perfect liberty, and its great riches. Explain and
7. In what ways can we cooperate in the advancement of the kingdom of God