THY WILL BE DONE
1. Explain how the gifts of knowledge and wisdom teach us to pray that
God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
2. God wills of us that we gain eternal life, and that we keep the
Commandments. Discuss this.
3. "God has made man without the help of man, yet He cannot save man
without his cooperation." What does this mean?
4. "Thy will be done" is our prayer that we obey the will of the spirit and
not the will of the flesh or of the world. Discuss this.
5. The final object of this petition is that we pray for the bliss and
happiness of "those who mourn." Explain this and notice the references from