|Table of Contents | Words: Alphabetical - Frequency - Inverse - Length - Statistics | Help | IntraText Library|
Baltimore Catechism (1891)
IntraText CT - Text
LESSON THIRTEENTH: ON THE SACRAMENTS IN GENERAL
137. Q. How many Sacraments are there?
139. Q. What grace do the Sacraments give?
140. Q. Which are the Sacraments that give sanctifying grace?
142. Q. Which are the Sacraments that increase sanctifying grace in our soul?
143. Q. Why are Confirmation, Holy Eucharist, Extreme Unction, Holy Orders, and Matrimony called Sacraments of the living?
145. Q. Besides sanctifying grace do the Sacraments give any other grace?
146. Q. What is sacramental grace?
147. Q. Do the Sacraments always give grace?
148. Q. Can we receive the Sacraments more than once?
Table of Contents | Words: Alphabetical - Frequency - Inverse - Length - Statistics | Help | IntraText Library
Best viewed with any browser at 800x600 or 768x1024 on Tablet PC
IntraText® (V89) - Some rights reserved by Èulogos SpA - 1996-2007. Content in this page is licensed under a Creative Commons License