|Table of Contents | Words: Alphabetical - Frequency - Inverse - Length - Statistics | Help | IntraText Library|
Baltimore Catechism (1891)
IntraText CT - Text
LESSON THIRTY-SECOND: FROM THE SECOND TO THE FOURTH COMMANDMENT
345. Q. What is the second Commandment?
346. Q. What are we commanded by the second Commandment?
352. Q. What is forbidden by the second Commandment?
353. Q. What is the third Commandment?
354. Q. What are we commanded by the third Commandment?
A. The Sabbath day and the Sunday are not the same. The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week, and is the day which was kept holy in the Old Law; the Sunday is the first day of the week, and is tile day which is kept holy in the New Law.
358. Q. What is forbidden by the third Commandment?
Table of Contents | Words: Alphabetical - Frequency - Inverse - Length - Statistics | Help | IntraText Library
Best viewed with any browser at 800x600 or 768x1024 on Tablet PC
IntraText® (V89) - Some rights reserved by Èulogos SpA - 1996-2007. Content in this page is licensed under a Creative Commons License